What are your ‘5 top tips’ of places to visit/things to do in the Cairns region?
- Swimming holes and beaches such as Crystal Cascade, Mulgrave river, Copperlode & Tinaroo Dams, Pebbly Beach, Goldsborough Valley, Ross & Lock, Josephine Falls, Babinda Boulders and Lake Placid.
- Within an hour of Cairns you can be in so many different places in any direction: Botanical garden, Red arrow, blue arrow, centenary lakes – within CBD area – sports
- PCYC is a gathering spot for Filipino doing basketball and volleyball every Friday
- Paid tourist activities: Green Island, Sky Rail, Fitzroy Island, Tjapukai– boomerang and spear throwing
- Night clubs and Night life: Gilligans, Nightmarket, Liquid
Here is more information about events across the Region: